The AFL at the University of Guelph has the facilities and expertise to provide GLP compliant analytical support for pesticide product registrations. We are proud to be one of a few Canadian contract GLP laboratories, serving these industries since 2002.
Our facility, successfully audited and recognized as a GLP test site by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), provides analytical services to the agrochemical industry in full compliance with OECD guidelines for GLP. Our accreditation to OECD GLP standards is equivalent to the U.S. EPA GLP (40 CFR 160) requirements.
This means seamless sharing of data between Canada and the United States of America.
We have a fully developed quality system enhanced by our accreditations with the SCC and CALA to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard for numerous tests as shown on our scopes of accreditation. As part of our quality program, we participate in a wide range of annual proficiency programs to ensure and confirm that our analytical systems and methodologies are accurate and precise.
Very proudly, we meet or exceed your needs through high-quality analytical services in an efficient and cost-effective manner:
- Experience with small to large scale studies; from certificates of analysis for formulated product to soil and crop dissipation studies
- Over 15 years of experience with the coordination, implementation and successful delivery of more than 200 GLP studies
- Flexible and adaptive approach, tailored to your needs
- An organization of fully qualified, innovative and competent staff with over 30 years of experience in the field of pesticide residue analysis
- Using the latest technology and laboratory techniques, along with our considerable expertise, we are able to offer a comprehensive range of services
Please contact us to find out more about our GLP services.